Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Keep in touch!

Hi friends, just getting ready - packing it all up - sorting the house - prepping for the pups. Up early this morning - doing bedding and ironing. IRONING! Embarrassing story, but true - mom bought us an ironing board when we bought our house - and until yesterday it had been in the shed, still in it's packaging. I am not much of an ironer. I usually use the kitchen counter with a towel. Chris wanted his shorts ironed, and the good 'soon-to-be-wife' that I am, I wanted to make sure that they were ironed. NOT. I did have a few things that I needed to iron, so of course would do his too.

I really want to know what you did while I was away, what you cooked and anything exciting - so post some comments. 

Chris and I are both really excited - and will be excited to share our stories and pictures when we return. 

Loves!

C. 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

OH Cheryl, I'm so glad there is another like me...I just bought my first ever iron!!LOL

Jenny said...

Have a wonderful fantubalous getaway!!!!