Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Hump Day.

It's a rainy night out there - very reminiscent of WINTER! What's up Weather Gods - it's the middle of MAY? It's very cold out there.

I started the day off - not so good. Chris set the alarm for me but forgot to turn it on. And for first time in a couple of weeks I managed to fall back to sleep after 5. So out of bed a 6:30 and out for a dog walk right away - Mags had a little 'issue' that I needed to clean up when we got home - which took about 15 mins. Good start to the day! So, I was too late to ride to work, which secretly I am happy about b/c the ride home would have been very wet.

I am starting to stress out a bit about the relay. I know that I can do it - but I have been having a bit of a sore shin lately - it's giving me a bit of discomfort. I am hoping that a couple of runs this week will get me back into the swing. I am a little disappointed that I haven't incorporated the running into my life after running clinic has ended. I'm not going to stress about it, I am just going to get back into the swing of it - b/c I know that I can. 

I didn't really make dinner tonight. I stopped by M&M's on the way home and picked up some chicken burgers - got some fresh buns and that's dinner for tonight. Sometimes it's ok to cheat - right? 

Ok friends - summer is on it's way - have faith.

This picture brought warmth to me when I looked at it again tonight. Heart sun!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ahhhhhhhh, beautiful colours in this photo!!! It's funny to think that when it's windy, rainy and grey here, somewhere the sun is shining and people are wearing their bikinis complaining about how hot it is...

See you soon friend :)