Thursday, May 28, 2009

SS Part II

SS has been averted. Thankfully. Roto Rooter Mike stopped by and saved the day. Chris and I just finished cleaning up the aftermath of SS - and it looks just like brand new. 

Today, May 28th, is Chris' son's birthday. I won't go into all of the details, but we aren't a part of his life right now.  I hope that this will change, and he will realize that we love him. We love and miss him lots.  Happy Birthday son.

We are winding down after a long and full day. Chris has just bathed Jozie - she looked like she was wearing grey boots - she ran through the swamp unlike her brother who knew to run around it. Magnum is loving her so much right now.

I hope that you all are excited on this Friday Eve. Dear Friday, be good to us.

Good night.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Can't wait to see the new appliances....I'll be salivating slightly!!
:)
Have a great weekend.