Saturday, June 6, 2009

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night!

S A T U R D A Y night - Bay City Roller Style. Reminding me of my youth - check it out HERE. I just called my sister and left the song on her voicemail. 

Our babysitter Angela Miani - used to put us to bed (early) when she babysat us when we were kids, and would blast this song, over and over again. My parents must have been pretty 'hip' to have had that song on the old vinyl for the 16 year old babysitter to want to listen to.

Years later - many years later - probably like 15 - I was in a nightclub in Victoria on a Monday night - Ladies night (oh god, don't ask). Anyways, I was there with a bunch of friends, one being my sister's childhood best friend and while we were laughing at the 'entertainment' - I looked over and spotted Angela Miani, enjoying the 'entertainment'. So funny. Kathy and I just about wet our pants laughing so hard. 

Last night's dinner - fabulous! Seriously - you have to try it. I will go with anyone looking for a date to try Lucy's in the Square.

Today was grand. Chris and his students did an amazing job! Lulu Lemon was busy with passer-byers going by watching the festivities. They were all so great - and it was a lot of fun to watch. I took a ton of pictures - 119. I will post them at www.hiddendistance.ca - here are a few of our faves.




Just about to start a movie - so making this short and sweet. We just finished dinner - turkey burgers with cranberry compote and melted brie cheese, salad with a little bocconcini and quacamole with a few chips. 

Bruce is coming for dinner tomorrow night - not quite sure what is on the menu yet. Hopefully I have that figured out soon.

Loves.

Enjoy!

No comments: