Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh Summer.

It's action packed. I am sitting in the very small Point Robert's library - felt like I needed a quick 'internet fix' - so I thought I would drop a very quick line. Before we came over on Monday - a last minute decision on what ferry to catch - we were super super busy.  My birthday came and went. Then it was a huge prep for 25 for dinner for the Kung Fu family party. It turned out to be a great day. I will post some pics and let you know what was on the menu. 

And now we are at Point Roberts. I'm not sure what it is about this place - but Chris describes it as Magical. And it really is. Once you cross that border - things are just different. Considering we're only 45 mins from Vancouver - it doesn't make sense that it should be so different but it is. Waking up at 9:30, eating breakfast at 10, walking on the beach is entertainment, swimming in the ocean, reading on the front lawn, eating chocolate bars that you can only get in America (hah), eating dinner at 8... I could go on and on, but I don't want to share all of it's secrets.

Callum and I are just about to head off. He has picked up his book and it looks like it's a good one. 

I am excited to post pics and new recipes when we return.

I hope you're all having a lovely summer. It's August - that means summer is almost over. Embrace it!!!! Run!!!!

Loves.

Enjoy!

No comments: