Friday, October 16, 2009

Fffffriday!

Oh hello Friday! Wow, this Friday couldn't have come fast enough. 

I sometimes feel that when there is a long weekend, the following 'short' week seems longer than normal. 

I had my first book club meeting last night - I think that it's going to be a good one. We all agreed on my pick for the first book - oh the pressure. We are going to be reading 'Mennonite in a Little Black Dress' by Rhoda Janzen. I think that it looks like it will be a good book - here's hoping. 

I am just waiting on my friend Tracy and her daughter, Emma, to come on over for a girl's night - with some delicious appy's, and a movie. Chris and JR - are at Slipknot. Hm, not sure why we didn't want to go :)

Alright - I am just going to run in the kitchen and prep some treats.

Love your Friday night - and it will love  you back.

Enjoy.

No comments: