Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

Home sweet home, alas.  We're home - we're done our quick whirlwind - it's good to be home. I seem to struggle after getting back from a trip - I feel like I need a couple of days to unwind - I just have no rush to get things done. Oh how I hope that the luggage on the spare bedroom's floor doesn't stay there for too long. Please wish me luck.

We really had a wonderful trip. We loved the U2 concert - LOVED IT!!!! - we enjoyed Dallas - I think that we both thought it would be different, but nonetheless, we had a great time. Alright I have lots of stories - but just don't have that energy tonight - need another day or two. But, I did download all of my pictures and I thought that I would share some of my favourites. I don't have any recipes to try from our trip - unless I ever get the courage to make onion rings - I had them twice. What??? I was on holidays :)

Ok, here are some pictures, I hope that you enjoy. 

Our best friend - without 'Castro' we would still be driving around the car rental garage.

Loved this sign.


Deep thought for the day.

There's the boots!

Unreal stadium. We were really high up!

Love this pic. 
And this one too - I dislike getting my picture taken A LOT - but I liked this one. 
Ceiling in our hotel lobby - 100 years old. 
View from one of our windows - Chris spotted the moon - so lovely.

Our hotel sign.
Chris - oh Chris. And, I think that my nose is getting bigger - it's the Cumiskey coming out.

Alright friends - until tomorrow. I hope you're all well.

Loves.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I loved the last picture!!

Glad you had a fun trip!!