Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Decisions, decisions...


After a busy day of working, dentist, Root Cellar, Dog Walk and prepping Chris' family's gifts - I've decided to sit on my Royal Canadian and enjoy the rest of the evening - thinking of what I should be doing instead of doing it. That's my decision and to be honest, I feel that it is a good one. I also decided that tomorrow after work will be left for decorating the Christmas tree, marinating chicken wings, shopping for something new to wear to our party and probably eating chocolate. Hello Chocolate, I love you.

I have decided what will be on the menu for Friday night. I might be a bit crazy - but I think that Chris and I can pull it off. 

Chili, Clam Chowder, Mini burgers (I prefer to not call them Sliders, I don't know why), Chicken Wings, Caramelized onion and goat cheese tarts, baked brie, turkey and cranberry wraps, meat and cheese, veggies and dip, and my mom's baking. I think that it's gong to be good.

Ok - I'm over and out. I need to go and find some comfy clothes, and a good tv show to watch.

Oh weekend, hurry up - we're all needing you to be good to us.

Loves,

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Take lots of pics!!!
Sounds like a delish menu! Is it bad I've never heard of sliders?
Speaking of chocolate, I'm making some chocolate balls as we speak. Super easy...Hope they turn out??
Hope you have a good night.