Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday!!

One week down - so many more to go!

Chris and I just finished watching Zombieland it was a great movie. We treated ourselves to a pizza - curled up on the couch and just hung. Then one dog who we will call 'Grumpy' snarled at another dog that we will call 'Whiner' - and they pretty much took over the couch. Oh those little dogs of ours.

I don't have too much to report tonight. It's been a good end to the work week - and I plan on ringing in the weekend low key. I picked up a few goodies for tomorrow morning's breakfast - Chris and I actually have a morning together. 

Now, let's get to the good stuff. I am excited to announce the winner of the brand new Timex Watch. I added all of the names and put them in a crystal vase - don't worry, I am not usually that fancy - it was clean and on the table - anyways - all names were added, but only one name could be picked. 

I am happy to announce the winner of the From thyme to time contest is...

Donna R

Congratulations Donna!

Donna, I am sorry, but I am not sure who you are - but I am very excited to give you this watch. I think that it will only give you the confidence to get stronger and stronger each week, to tackle those hills and help you time each of your intervals. 

I wish that I could have given everyone a watch - each of the stories were incredibly heartfelt and very inspiring.  I feel really honoured that all of these lovely ladies felt that this was a venue where you could share your inspirations with the rest of us.

Donna - please find me on Tuesday and I will have your watch for you. 

Good weekend to all.

Loves.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Cheryl, I think you spelled my name wrong... it's not Donna it's Tracy. ;)

*giggle*

Congratulations Donna!!

Donna Renaud said...

Hi Cheryl, Thank you! It's Donna R, and I am SO excited, I can't even tell you! I loved reading everyone's inspiring stories (they were so good I read some numerous times) and thought it was so cool that you were doing this. I lost my Timex Ironman watch last Summer in Alberta when on vacation, and have been borrowing my husband's (which is too big and drives me nuts) ever since. I was so annoyed at myself for losing it I just hadn't been able to treat myself to a new one. Now I don't have to! I know this watch will be a new source of inspiration for me every time I run!

I was going to introduce myself to you on Tuesday night anyway just so I could tell you how great I thought it was that you did this. I'll make sure to find you.

Thank you again!
Donna Renaud