Friday, May 21, 2010

Tracy and JR - their day is here!!!

Going to the chapel...

Today is Tracy and JR's wedding. TODAY!!! I can't believe how fast this has come.

I can't wait to see her in her dress - she is going to look beautiful.

I am nervous. I was hoping that I might lose my voice today and not be able to talk and therefore forfeit my MC speech responsibility. No luck. The vocals are loud and proud. I know it's all going to be ok - and that I won't break out in a hardcore sweat and throw fits of laughter and hysteria. I won't. I won't. I won't.

I think that it is all going to be fine. I have my speech. I have a few 'funny' things in it, and I just hope that people laugh. If they don't laugh - I will probably just stare at all of them in disbelief. 

Have a great weekend - tgif!!!!

I will post some pics - and tell you all about it this weekend.

Loves, 

Enjoy!!!

C.

No comments: