Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cooking lessons Eve.

It is the night before our cooking lesson. I am very excited. Steph, Beth and I worked on our menu today - and we have it all set. I am just home from the Root Cellar and Safeway with all of our ingredients. 

Pilar posted some Mexican recipes (in honour of Mexico playing in the World Cup this week) and my cuzzie emailed me to say that she was wanting to know what to do with Quinoa. So, we will be doing both of their suggestions. 

We are going to do something with prawns for an appetizer. A Mexican dish called Tinga for our main course with an attempt at making Quinoa to go with our Mexican main course. And for dessert - oh my - so excited - homemade ice cream with homemade cones. 

I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post the recipes for sure.

Tomorrow is hump day - enjoy it!!! The weekend is oh so close.

Loves.

Enjoy!

No comments: