Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cooking lesson - a success!!!


It is late - and I am a bit knackered, but I am so excited and had to post how tonight's cooking lessons went. I loved it all. Everything we made turned out really well and went together so nicely. 

Steph and Beth are experienced chefs so it wasn't like I really needed to teach them how to cook. We selected recipes that we hadn't made before and all learned something new tonight. I will post our recipes over the next couple of days, but let you know what our menu was.

Appetizer
Lettuce wraps with sauteed lemon garlic prawns and a prawn mayo

Main
Tostadas de Tinga de Pollo (spicy stewed chicken tostadas) with fresh Salsa Verde
Spanish Style Quinoa

Dessert 
Toasted coconut ice cream with lemon zest and blackberries served on citrus waffles

Thanks to Beth and Steph for the experience.

Stay tuned for all of the recipes.

Loves.

Enjoy!

No comments: