Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Sunday


Hello Lei wearer. Cute?
Don't be embarrassed - lots of boys wear pink lei's.

Such a pretty girl. Pink is her colour.

Yes, everyone is looking at you b/c you look nice with a lei.

Yes, you're still beautiful even when you're trying to wink.

We are just home from a Wedding shower - slash - barbeque for our friends Alanna and Steven - getting married this August 1st. (They gave the ladies leis - so I wanted my pups to try it on too). It was a great afternoon hosted by Joan and Subreena. It was at a beautiful place out in West Saanich. There was a llama, chickens, beautiful lush green grass, lots of friends and delicious food. 

I baked Rhubarb Custard Pies to bring. They are an easy dessert to make and they 'travel' well. I didn't try them - b/c there were brownies - so I hope that they were tasty. 

Every time that Chris and I head out on West Saanich Road - it reminds me how much I really want to live there. I love it. 

Alright - the weekend is drawing to an end. Not sure how it goes by so quickly - but it does.

Cheers to a good week.

Loves.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Haha, my favourite is the very first pic where Ogre is in the back. I can just imagine the look on his face. Good thing you didn't try to put the lei on him.

Cheryl said...

I did, but he scratched my lip. :( Bad cat.