Monday, June 28, 2010

What I like to do.

When I always make Creme Brulee, I always like to take my time. I always like to buy the best ingredients. I always like to use a little torch to brown the top and I always like to eat it very ladylike wearing white elbow length gloves to make me feel like I am royalty eating such a rich and decadent dessert. 

Oh.

Awkward.

I can't pull it off. I'm not that type of lady. I am ladylike. Really I am.

This is how I like to make Creme Brulee.

Remove the glass containers filled with the creme brulee and the little sugar packs from the box. 

Remove the foil cover and sprinkle the little sugar pack on top of the creme brulee. 

Place in the oven that is set to Broil - on the top rack - and broil for 2 minutes. 

Remove from the oven and enjoy!

These were sweet little treats that my mom picked us up at Costco. They were DELICIOUS!! I will definitely be taking a trip out there to pick up a pack of them. They come in a box of 8 - we split the box with my sister. We still have 2 left. Ask my sister how many she has left. Go ahead! Seriously ask her!! :) 

I have never made creme brulee before - and not sure if I ever will - but I can whip up a batch of this CB anytime.

Loves.

Enjoy!!




No comments: