Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dinner Guest Preparations

mw

For my guest chef series, I like to ask: If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be? What would you eat? And where?

I was thinking about what my answers would be. I would most definitely pick my dad. It's hard to say what we would eat, because my style of cooking is very much different than the 5 meals that I used to cook for him. Perhaps it would be Chicken Pot Pie, or Steak and Twice Baked Potatoes and maybe Fudge for dessert (I come by my chocolate addiction naturally). We would probably be at our family home in Kitimat, or actually a pub - my dad loved the pubs. 

You can see all of my guest chefs just to the right at the top - C. Mitchell Presents - Guest Chef Series.

If you notice, I have also added a new link - If Mark Wahlberg came to dinner, I would make...'. 

I went and watched him in 'The Other Guys' last night. It was very good. Will Farrell was hilarious - and Mark was hot. What can I say. I was thinking for fun, what if he wants to come for dinner? What? IT COULD HAPPEN! I think. Anyways, what if someone like him wanted to come to dinner. I start to panic a bit. What would I make? So I have decided to be prepared.I would probably start with Fig and Goat Cheese Pizzas with Pesto.

Chris is ok with my Hollywood crush - and just wants to be invited for dinner as well. :)
Stay tuned for more action, comedy and romance...

Just enjoying the rain today - it's been a lazy day and I am lovin' it.

Loves.

Enjoy!

No comments: