Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Married!


My beautiful bouquet - created by our friend, Alanna.

Today is the first day that I am writing as a married woman.

Married.

Merried.

Merryed.

Marry = Merry. I feel very merry now that I am married.

I am really excited to share everything about our day. What I can say is that it was absolutely everything that I had dreamed of. Everything from the family that was here with us to our friends, to the weather, to the food, it was just so perfect.

I have lots of pictures to share.
Thankfully my brother was walking me down the aisle since my eyes were closed.
The head table.
My SiL's - Kim - Jules (mom) and Joanne

Mr. and Mrs. C - dancing to 'One' by U2.

You can also see some HERE.

Everything is starting to slowly get back to normal - but one thing that will never be the same, is that I am married to the most beautiful man, my best friend.

Loves.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

OMG...that looks like the most beautiful and romantic wedding ever!!! Cheryl, I cried when I saw you in your dress!!!!
No words to say except congratulations!!! And a cookbook for everyone...I really think you should try out for food network, you'd make an awesome food show host!!!
Wishing you all the love and happiness.
Congratulations Mr and Mrs C!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks Jenny! I didn't want to take the dress off - I loved it. I would like to send you a cookbook if you like - email me your addy. CC