Monday, December 20, 2010

You 'WHAT' your ring?

Christmas 4 years ago and Chris' parents. We will be missing his mom so much this year.

3 weeks and 2 days, I was married. Pure wedding bliss. 3 weeks and 1 day ago, my husband lost his wedding ring. Uh, yes. That is what I said. 3 weeks and 2 days my husband found his ring. Phew. It's one of those things - you don't want to be angry because I know that he didn't do it on purpose, but COME ON! It's only been 3 weeks. He was very happy when he found it. He had nightmares about it last night. So, I spent a bit of the early evening when he was home from Kung Fu - and I very handily crazy-glued it to his finger. I was feeling pretty ingenious about my 'jewelering' skills.

I am still under the weather. I am not really sure what I should be calling it now. All I am craving is scorching hot showers to warm up and the odd piece of toast or something. I know that I am not feeling well - because our house is full of goodies - a ton of treats - and I have no desire. I am hoping that some rest of the holidays will kick it in the butt.

My mom is hosting Christmas dinner this year. I am really relieved about it actually. I love cooking our Christmas dinner and having everyone over. But it's been a bit of a busy month and I am looking forward to going to her place and eating her incredible dinner. My mom is an awesome host - and we love being there.

I am helping out a bit. I am bringing the Brussels Sprouts and the Cranberry Sauce.

If you are going out for Christmas dinner - I would bring a mason jar full of fresh homemade cranberry sauce - the host will hug and love you forevah!

Alright friends - time to warm up.

Stay well.

Loves.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, I am so HAPPY that Chris found his ring, and I am even happier that you are bringing LOTS of cranberry sauce. It is Soooo good.