Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rotten.



Just a quick post right now, at this exact moment, because I am sitting in a gorgeous setting, playing with my camera to try and learn how to take photos, eating freshly picked local blueberries, and just plain old relaxing.


I have lots to share, a few recipes, but for right now I think that I will just say 'hello', let you know that I am still here, and that I am waiting for my nephews to come back to the house so that I can take them for an ice cream.


I am at Point Roberts this weekend, a little piece of paradise. I feel spoiled by the sweet sun that we are having. I feel spoiled that I had a chance to marinade chicken for dinner tonight. I feel spoiled that I got to take a trip to one of my favourite shops - The Gourmet Warehouse with my mom and my sister. And I feel spoiled that I can sit on the deck, with my feet up and type on a lap top.

Loves.

Enjoy!!

C

No comments: