Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Puddin'




Straight and to the point - that's my style. Most of the time anyways. Well, probably not all the time, but sometimes. You will rarely hear me talk and talk, just to tell a story. Rarely.

Ok - back to it. I am a bit best tonight - busy week - so my recipe is short and sweet - super sweet - easy as pudding - and that's that. My cousin told me about this dessert - so I thought that I had to give it a try. I didn't really have a recipe - I just winged it - and I kind of like how it turned out.
It may freak you out when you read the ingredients, and I can understand that, but if you are interested, try it. Chris tried it and liked it.He didn't love it, but he did like it, and I know if I make it again, he will eat it up.

Tofu Chocolate Pudding

Say what - tofu!!!!

1 package of medium firm tofu
1 1/2 cup of dark chocolate

In a food processor, blend the tofu until smooth.

Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate until silky smooth. Add half of the tofu to the melted chocolate and gently stir to incorporate and then add the rest of the tofu until it is all blended together. Refrigerate until ready to serve.


I think that when I try this again, I may use the soft tofu to see if it will make it just a little more smoother.

Yumma.

Loves.

Enjoy!

No comments: