Wednesday, December 21, 2011

These are a few of my favourite things...

So, are you ready for the big day? Are you done all of your shopping? Wrapping? Prepping? Planning? I'm getting there. Just a few more things to wrap, and a few more things to shop for for Christmas breakfast and dinner.

I thought that I would share a few of my favourite things that I love in the kitchen. Just a few things that may help you if you're stuck with what to get a few people on your list.

IMG_1680
Cookbooks - I love this one for baking. Some of my other favourites are: 'The Best of Cooking Light', 'The Pioneer Woman' , 'The Best of Chef at Home'.


IMG_1664
Mixing bowls - I love these. They are so practical - and it's great to have so many of them.

DSCN6198
Zester - for citrus, garlic, nutmeg. I used my zester A LOT. I love the flavour that zest from lemons, limes and oranges add to recipes.

DSCN6068
Homemade Fudge - I would like to receive fudge - but I love giving it.

IMG_1673
David's Tea - I LOVE David's Tea. My mom and I went to check it out a couple of weeks ago, and we are hooked. My favourites are Chamomile and Creme Brulee. My mom loves the Peppermint. They have tea, and all the accessories to brew a delicious cup.

Alright - my 'phew is still asleep from our sleepover. I am about to go and wake him up so that we can make some soft boiled eggs and smoothies.

Happy Shopping.

Loves.

Enjoy!

No comments: