Monday, March 26, 2012

So pretty.

IMG_2049

I like pretty things. I am not the type of person that has to have everything pretty and perfect. Oh, did you think that I was like that? If you saw a few things - 1. my spare room - it is close to looking like an episode of Hoarders - definitely not pretty. (To clarify it's not dirty, it's just messy). 2. my yard/garden - needs Jules' Christmas present - a makeover - so badly - definitely not perfect.

Anyways - I digress - as usual. I made these a couple of weeks ago for dessert. Super easy and so beautiful.

IMG_2051

Yogurt Berry Parfaits

Fresh or frozen berries - if using frozen - allow them to thaw fully
Plain yogurt
Lemon zest of one lemon
Fresh mint for garnish

Add the zest of one lemon to the plain yogurt. If you like to have your yogurt a bit sweeter - add a touch of cane sugar or any other sweetener - honey, agave syrup...

In a glass or bowl, add a layer of fruit, yogurt, fruit, yogurt... you see where I'm going with this. Top with a mint leaf or two.

IMG_2048

And that's it. So pretty.



I am 'thinking' of doing an Easter Brunch this year instead of dinner - and I think that I will have these on the menu.

Alright short and sweet today. I hope that you all enjoyed your weekend and are ready to tackle yet another week.

Loves.

Enjoy!

No comments: