Friday, April 20, 2012

Endless

IMG_2176
She is way too cute! And so unimpressed.

  IMG_2178
I think that I may have woken him.

Seriously? They are too cute. I can't help to take pictures of them. They don't enjoy it I don't think. Sometimes to get them to look at the camera - instead of pretending that they don't see me standing there with my camera - I smack my lips to pretend that I am eating something. They look for a second. And sometimes I say 'what's this' really high pitch - to make them look. It's not cruel. They end up looking. And sometimes I will give them a treat. Oh man, I guess I should be a dog photographer. Just kidding.

Well it's Friday. I am home - I just enjoyed a Green Tea Frapp (no syrup) for an afternoon 'You made it through the week' sort of treat. The theme for this upcoming weekend is 'Endless Possibilities'. ENDLESS is my new word. I love it. Endless - ongoing - no end - no deadline - no rules - filling everything to the brim and then keep going. Fun!

This weekend I am taking a sea plane over to Vancouver to spend the day and night with my Auntie Babs. So fun!! We have a full day of shopping - eating - shopping - visiting - and having a grand time together. She knows all the hot spots for cooking stuff - great places to buy ingredients - and I just can't wait! I haven't been on a sea plane before - so it should be a pretty great experience.

IMG_2143 How great are these?

Full of colour.

Fresh.

Strawberries are quite tasty right now. I put a little dish together to take to friends a couple of weeks ago for dessert. This is probably the easiest dessert ever. Seriously!

IMG_2149

Before I go on though - I also wanted to talk about this little dish. Isn't it lovely. It was my MIL's (mother-in-law). My FIL asked me to look through some of her dishes when I was there last and asked me to take anything that I loved. I loved this. She loved dishes like this too. Her cupboards were full of pretty little china dishes - and I just know how much she treasured things like this. I am so hesitant to use them b/c I would be so sad if they broke - but I need to bring them out more often and really enjoy them.

Now listen - this isn't the healthiest dessert ever. I realize that - but sometimes you need to put something together when you're in a hurry and you want easy.

IMG_2150

Fruit Dip

2 cups of cool whip - I used the ultra low fat - let sit at room temperature for about 30 mins
2 vanilla instant pudding cups - I found sugar free vanilla with low fat

Mix together. Keep cool in the fridge. Serve with fruit. Strawberries, pineapple and apple pears - are deelish

Options:
*Add Kahlua - 1/4 cup - yum
**Add boxed pudding instead of using instant

IMG_2156
I never double dip. Never.


Alright friends. Enjoy the weekend. Make it Endless.

Loves.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

C. Mitchell said...

I had to post this comment from my cuzzie:

Um oh my god magnum looks like chris.... I am not kidding!!!
Xo