Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Remember...

IMG_2158 

 Some days I just have to remind myself about what I love, what I am grateful for and why life can really be so good.

I love; I am grateful for; and life is so good:

The smell of freshly cut grass
Coming home to a clean kitchen (that I didn't have to clean)
Sweet oranges
Emails from my mom letting me know she is having a lovely holiday
Ice cream
Dog walks
Watching the sun come up (even when I'm at work)
Cookbooks
Getting a decent tax return
Looking forward to our annual family reunion
Phone calls from my BF
Freshly painted nails
Bruce Springsteen
Memories of my dad
Gala apples
Pomelos 
Two feet that got me to the gym 3 days in a row this week
A healthy heart
A husband to love
My new ginger rice vinegar
Fresh parmesan 
Celery with almond butter

Alright - even though this may be cheesy - I like to make this sort of list from time to time. I am sure that I will think of a zillion more things to write, but this is good for me for now.

I don't really have any recipes to share - but I plan on taking a Greek Orzo Salad to a baby shower this weekend. 

Time to sign off for the night - and have a small bowl of Breyer's sugar-free ice cream. Oh man I love this sh*t. 

Loves.


Enjoy!


No comments: