Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Crunchify your burger!

These steps are very hard and difficult - and if you make it to the end without eating up all of the ingredients, you are my hero. HERO.

*Please note that you can do any of these steps in different order. No Rules!!

IMG_3295

1. Slice your hamburger bun in half. If you are patient, toast it. Smother it with some melted butter and toast it. I didn't do that, because I had no patience.

IMG_3296

2. Smother one side or both sides with homemade Chipotle Mayo. Find that HERE.

IMG_3297

3. Place a nice crisp piece of lettuce on top of the bottom side of the bun. I used romaine.

IMG_3298

4. Place a slice of tomato on top of the lettuce. Or two slices. Your mom will be very happy to see that you are eating your veggies.

IMG_3304
5. Place your grilled burger with melted cheese* on top of the veggies. These were turkey burgers. You can find that recipe HERE.

*Melted cheese. Yes! You are right that is a cheese slice. Oh man - please don't get me started. In all the time that I have lived on my own I have bought cheese slices twice. The first time was 'who knows when' - and the second was yesterday. I don't know what came over me. I was going for the cheddar - and saw these and just about had a panic attack trying to talk myself out of buying them. I love this sh*t. I can't help it!

IMG_3306

6. Top the melted cheese burger with potato chips. This is where you get your crunch on.

IMG_3307

7. Top the chips with the other side of the bun.


8. And you guessed it. ENJOY!!!!

Crunchified - is a type of burger that Bobby Flay offers at one of his restaurants. When I saw it on the tele - I just had to try it.

Loves.

Enjoy!



No comments: