These steps are very hard and difficult - and if you make it to the end without eating up all of the ingredients, you are my hero. HERO.
*Please note that you can do any of these steps in different order. No Rules!!
1. Slice your hamburger bun in half. If you are patient, toast it. Smother it with some melted butter and toast it. I didn't do that, because I had no patience.
2. Smother one side or both sides with homemade Chipotle Mayo. Find that HERE.
3. Place a nice crisp piece of lettuce on top of the bottom side of the bun. I used romaine.
4. Place a slice of tomato on top of the lettuce. Or two slices. Your mom will be very happy to see that you are eating your veggies.
5. Place your grilled burger with melted cheese* on top of the veggies. These were turkey burgers. You can find that recipe HERE.
*Melted cheese. Yes! You are right that is a cheese slice. Oh man - please don't get me started. In all the time that I have lived on my own I have bought cheese slices twice. The first time was 'who knows when' - and the second was yesterday. I don't know what came over me. I was going for the cheddar - and saw these and just about had a panic attack trying to talk myself out of buying them. I love this sh*t. I can't help it!
6. Top the melted cheese burger with potato chips. This is where you get your crunch on.
7. Top the chips with the other side of the bun.
8. And you guessed it. ENJOY!!!!
Crunchified - is a type of burger that Bobby Flay offers at one of his restaurants. When I saw it on the tele - I just had to try it.