Monday, September 10, 2012

Fresh creamy tomato pasta

Please don't make fun of me - but I think that I could seriously marry tomatoes, roasted tomatoes with roasted garlic and fresh basil in a tomato sauce. I just can't handle it. I just love the flavours. I can't get enough. I almost ate the entire sauce tonight without anything else, even cold. I had to refrain myself.

IMG_3344

These.

IMG_3357

Roasted with Okanagan Garlic, olive oil and kosher salt at 250 degrees for about 3 hours.

Removing the skins from the tomatoes and garlic to a food processor.

IMG_3358

Then adding in lots of fresh basil.

IMG_3359

Then pureeing into a creamy texture.

Adding it to a pan over medium heat, adding a bit of cream and freshly grated parm.

Makes this!

IMG_3365

Luvva. Luvva. Luvva.

Loves.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

pilarcita said...

SOOOOO
Fancy!!!!!! I ate it by reading about it!!!