Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving.



I am thankful for so much.

I am thankful for:

My handsome husband.
IMG_3091

My wonderful mom.
IMG_3435

My great family.
IMG_2810

My pups.
IMG_3336 

My fat cat
 IMG_3088

Wonderful friends (I can't put pictures of them all up - but if you're my friend - then I hope you know I love you lots and lots!!)
_KKP8274

My feet - they are getting me active and healthy.
DSCN3860

My career - it has given me so much - and allows us to have the life we do.

My neighbours.
IMG_3093

Getting tickets to see Bruce. BRUCE!!!!!!!!

And so, so much more.

We did Thanksgiving Dinner yesterday. We had my mom, her neighbour and our lovely friends David and Stacey. I will definitely post a few recipes in the next couple of days - but wanted to share this - because I loved how they turned out.

IMG_3430 

Seating cards - a little piece of card stock, a piece of raffia tied around a little pumpkin. I put the name on the top and on the back I wrote why I was thankful for them in my life.

IMG_3431

Alrighty - heading off to eat a healthy turkey leftover dinner. And maybe, just maybe, a small, tiny piece of pumpkin pie.

Loves.

Enjoy!

No comments: