Thursday, May 8, 2014

Boozy, cheesy, coconutty goodness(es)

Just wanting to share a few things that I have made recently before I forget. I seem to be always trying new things - just not having the time to post what they are. But, I need to. Why? Because if I don't, then I forget all about them - and forget the recipe, which is essentially what this wee blog is for.


Framboisas: A take on Mamosas. 


Framboises - Raspberries. 


Homemade raspberry juice with Proseco - Framboisas



My attempt at Toasted Coconut Greek Yogurt - trying so hard to make it be like Liberte Mediterranee's  but without the sugar and fat. 


Mason Jar Lemon Cheesecakes with candied lemon zest. I am dreaming about these right now. I am trying to come up with a special occasion to make these for again. Mother's Day?


Grilled steak with cumin and chiles with a corn, tomato and avocado salad. It reminded us of summer!


Tomato soup - made in the Vitamix and only using 2 ingredients. Roasted tomatoes and garlic from my garden last summer, and fresh basil. Unbelievably tasty. Unbelievably easy. And unbelievably made me excited for planting more tomatoes this summer. 


Beautiful. BEAUTIFUL. Red Cabbage. Finely chopped and braised in the slow cooker with apple cider vinegar. I need to perfect this one - but it was quite tasty served with a bit of goat cheese. 


Ricotta Gnocchi. Little pillowy clouds of goodness. With a bit of fresh basil and lemon zest - who knew that simple could taste so deelish?


Had to put this one in. So darn cute. 



Loves.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

These all made my mouth water! My lunch is just not going to do it for me today. Where is your cafe and what time does it open? You are so amazing lady.